Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe it is almost March. i already have a few Brulé dates to share with dates through August. I hope to see some familiar faces at our shows!
- I am getting ready to head out to the Dallas area later this week, and want to invite anyone who is in the area to come out and see us perform at AT&T Stadium on Saturday, March 2 at 4:30pm. Here is the info, especially if you want to see us perform without attending the rodeo.
- Brulé will be performing for RFD-TV's "THE AMERICAN Fantasy Rodeo" at the Fan Fest Stage. Please note, the time of the show has been moved up to 4:30pm from 5:00pm.
- Sponsored by RFD-TV, the Fanzone Stage at AT&T is located on the West Plaza outside the entrance to AT&T Stadium.
- Patrons can come to the stage without a ticket if they get there before 3:00 PM, but cannot get into the Rodeo without a ticket.
- Rodeo Tickets can be purchased at https://www.rfdtv.com/
We also have dates for this summer at Crazy Horse Memorial, South Dakota. There is a week of performances in each of the months of June, July and August. All shows will include band and dancers, and will be held at the new Veranda stage. The performances as part of admission to Crazy Horse Memorial. More info at Brulé website.
- June 3 -7 (Monday-Friday) TIMES: 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM 1:30 PM - 2:15 PM 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
- July 8-12 (Monday-Friday) TIMES: 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM 1:30 PM - 2:15 PM 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
- August 5-9 (Monday-Friday) TIMES: 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM 1:30 PM - 2:15 PM 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM